also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Saturday, December 30, 2017

we go on 12/30/17

I got on track
to what I was thinking
a gravity of cause
then lifting me
is this how motivation works?
I feel like baggage myself,
as a carry on
maybe there is a also check list
the mind screen needs
to be way more evident
relatedness surrounds me
more than clothing
I am the heart of the matter
but so vacantly involved in transit
I could implode
and that would make no difference
how did momentum capture me this way
I have an unwritten diary at hand
as imagined rocks
tossed into a tranquil pool
this inner vision sustains me
language does not have arms long enough
to have any of my words
meaningfully
spoon-fed to myself
as if to save me,

yet we go on . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment