also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Monday, December 18, 2017

the work of solids 12/18/17

how does solid work?
is it my conclusion
made into a belief?
so many assumptions walk past me daily.
I romanticize about their constancy
when really, it is just my viewing
overwhelming me with monotony.
and it is sweet because
it exists without questioning.
yet solid has stature
I respect it in my ignorance.
there is a dignity I cannot comprehend
but then having a body is one of them.
I feel vexed by the surmount of containment
my awareness is a sidebar existence.
I make up stories about solids
they make me navigate my way
I claim them as props in my pretend
everything manifest won’t answer back
the questions I have
are about their movement
I deeply sense
yet it is not given to their appearance.
to them, I am just lip service personified.
I know there is swim somewhere in there
but all I get is stoic, impassive allegiance
facial grit, surfacy, stubborn substantives.
solid has rules like bees have lives.
there is a brain trust at work
but all I get is formation.
rock paper scissors is amusing
but still no insights, no backstage pass.
solid offends my longings by passivity.
sure I work with them ever and often
but they don’t work with me as to this inquiry.
it’s a damn shame and planet earth!
mass is an eternity removed
from where I want to be.
I know that solids know
they know what I am curious about
but give me a clue
about the secret life of physical integrity.
nope, solids have an allegiance.
I feel homeless in a far-off of foreign tangibles.
solids are all mirrors beyond energetic comprehension
sure, I have way, but this is only meaningful.
there is this intimacy as to how solids work
I want that kind of comradeship as to being,
human to human, spirit to spirit,
diversity as the expression of oneness.
but I don’t get it,
the way humans do it for now,
solids do it
all around and through us
but I don’t get that we do it,
I mean consciously do it.
I seem to live in the land of murmur,
in a sea of outcries and baffling outrage.
maybe I am just quantum curious.
but just between you and me
solids don’t really exist
we just hold that way
based on our perception in this moment
but they are all dancing and loving it . . .








No comments:

Post a Comment