also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Tuesday, December 26, 2017

the ponder-osa 12/26/17

when is sin only a way of life?
is perfection just a safety net from falling up?
should a critical mind ever become the boss?
is habit more like breaking wind
or following the same tracks in deep snow?
is embarking upon ever an uplifting risk?
is a judgment only of parade-marshal status
to a long series of following conclusions assumed?
is happenstance really an invisible holographic mirror?
if someone is really really present
is there any notice of it for themselves?
if I take the high road
isn’t inward condescension from where I view?
if I am leaning towards
aren’t I still separate but supportive?
isn’t literal just a form of innocent objectification?
is the truth a statement of verbiage
or my version of comprehending it?
what if I just wanted to live for the space between thoughts
and not for the thoughts of themselves?
can I ever escape from wanting to escape?
if when I look into a mirror and see a reflection
how did I become burdensomely responsible
for what I see?
is being happy ever not a notice in summation?
how do I keep track on what I’ve never done?
why are details hurtful but opinions laughable?
so, can you tell me what I am not supposed to notice?







No comments:

Post a Comment