also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Wednesday, December 27, 2017

the hologram of you 12/27/17

the hologram of you
is an interior spacial presence in me
occupying no space
out of a timeless means
filling me with an emanating sense,
an uncelebratable recognition that simply deepens,
an intimacy that expansively reveals,
a reflection of streaming traits in mutuality
taking me to deeper places within me
within you, within me
where we take up no space with differences
a sameness of expansion yet embraced
embodied harmony of we-being
the tuning forks of one play
a greater whole than just the two of us
unquestionably beyond givens as reasons
in dimensions otherwise unexpressed
living as answers to questions not yet formed
in a depth beyond what story would reveal
what I would want for all beings
without species consideration in request
diversity’s response to the oneness of it all
where I am embraced without being held
where I has no dominion as reverence overrides
this hologram of you is ever in the lure
to leave particulars aside
accounts, notwithstanding,
language lavishly abandoned as if not of need
even experience of this
is liquidity without specifics   
a sleep state of awakens flourishing
the up-rise of a fragrance that can’t be named
only imbibed as full absorption resides
my awakeness is a sleep state of this invitation
every time your presence, embryonic
revealing the hologram of beyond
ever the same, timeless and expanding
precipitous, the joyless joy
from unknown ever the inducement of expanse
yet deeply light-hearted we all are,
from within . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment