also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Friday, December 29, 2017

puzzling 12/29/17

go is the act-out imperative god of my smallness
do is the M.C. of me introducing my next acts
forever, puzzle pieces to be discovered and placed
I was supposed to do border first as a meaningful life
never got the picture to work from
even sidedness can get to be an issue of concern
for it seems that both sides have a tactile contexts
paradox is forever the first task at hand
what sees and what feels must learn to work together
there is an edginess to discern with each piece
the downward cut of the next moment gives me surface
some call this common sense or moral aptitude
but I, as if blind, feel for the edges to know the truth
four corners, so far are my significant others
haven’t found them all as of yet,
but love and a sense of direction seems to start with them
border is so tough when I have been expecting interlocking
no one really said that was so but somehow I believe it
surprisingly, I  don’t know how many pieces either
but I am trusting that death is not the last piece
and the table is big enough for full assembly and view
is this as reality a flat out lie, then what am I doing?




No comments:

Post a Comment