also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Friday, December 15, 2017

a residence behind the think of me 12/15/17

a residence behind the think of me
I sense it is back there
maybe more so the feel of above and behind
but definitely there
took awhile to feel for that
almost an overheard backseat conversation
that never really happened
but that how it all started
very different from the core of me
the core cognitive voices of me
they all have their roles
from analytics to morals delivered
from smartass to compassionate response
but I know them and they are all habitual
but this voice, not summoned or intruding
speaks from a larger room or residence
has a lot of say that has a particular tonal
clearly, not heated or reactionary
a not-me but me voice
not confusing
but a much more expansive point of view
speaks to specifics that are more in depth
requires me to be more penetrative
than just conclusions as self replies
feels like, has observed for a long time
chose this moment as if relevant
gives me a field of vision
more than I was normally having
but nothing said of the kind
I just sense a deeper scope for myself is needed
I kind of impulsively want to ask
so where is home or how long have you been there?
but this does feel terribly familiar
even though I have never seriously paid any attention
sort of like what woke me up?
it’s like space I had but didn’t know
now is the reverie of previously stupid in review
there must have been a thousand in my life
I could have used this kind of self-insight
can’t be pissed for now
cause it is kind of secretive and magical
damn, a residence behind the think of me
where do I go from here? . . .



No comments:

Post a Comment