also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Wednesday, November 1, 2017

the please of release 11/1/17

I have deeply known that you love me
let me live the death of me alive
let me live into you beyond creating memories
let me be of thee going forward
for the ever of expanding
where we are one, presently without effort
that I come to share in your thoughts
to be where we breathe the same together
across different plains forever embracing
that your feel carries me
as my feel caresses you
until we demystify from our separateness
come to know the death of me for its mystery
as our journey into joyless joy
for how we are
beyond these appearances and circumstance
that there is no quandary to us as our existence
spreading onward into oneness
let me live the death of me alive
as celebration of our joined spirit in triumph
delivered from the corporeal mass personage,
keeping us, so in disguise
for where we are physically set free
the dance of spirit becomes a oneness
without beginning, without end
know and belief are discarded apparels
thought, our common thought, has no pages to turn
the sweet of being is without boundaries or frame
let me live the death of we alive in you
as tears are a sanctuary of grace received
and our hearts are lifted up within
for the release is, as us, the bloom . . .



No comments:

Post a Comment