also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Saturday, November 11, 2017

know this to be true 11/11/17

as I vacantly look up
from, as if within,
the dusty floor of reality’s gaze
bolstered by these wooden floorboards of logic
firmly, forever glancing upwards
I hear the swish from the petticoats of half-thoughts
almost as altocumulus clouds
as if sound had sight to me, in passing
humans, as weight bearing impressions
in my world of constant forbearance
I profile by gait in their passage
I know dance from paced
I feel for the movements of sullen and sober
as if I had a life of forest all over again
I knew these people then
but from a different stance and view
still providing as of that time
but more of shade and ambience
now is all of patient passivity through wear
to know of me mindfully from before
where as I sang to the sun
and whispered underground, amongst each other
currently I flat-line in service
present as if smiling through a false floor tan
my revealed autobiography, an open book
but cross-sectioned and never read
now you occasionally mind-fade, and look down
where before, you use to look across and up
and then I would tell you of breeze
and frame for the deep space of sky to view
but now I am of compassion
for your cause and circumstance
there is complexity between us, unsaid
a time will come
when circumstance will surrender us
as distant from each other by design
and we will be one
one without the cover of mass
dressed in circumstance
and by every fiber of my being
I know this to be true . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment