also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Friday, October 13, 2017

want to be 10/13/17

I want to be the endlessness,
without regard to gender,
ten seconds away from a mood swing
to then calling it rape.
I want to be in a permanent thirty-meter fall
one foot from unexpected thud.
to be caught between salacious and savage
with the heart of an angelic up-rise,
to be the poisonous vapid ink of a writer
praising the wondrousness of the unknown.
I want to be the endless in-breath
that allows for mind-flight of a body-less being,
to be lost in the turbulent timeline
of a match-head rub
before ignition breaks its silence into flame.
I want to be in the g-force equivalent of giddy
without a thought in the world,
to be forever the coloring
before the invention of lines.
I want to be devastated to beyond belief
only to live in the discovery
that trust doesn’t ever work that way,
to be beyond the reach of adjectives
and yet tongue-less in full presence response.
I want to be madcap and hair-less
and stir crazy with every sip.
I want to be the invisible savior
to every road-kill I pass,
thriving in a world
well beyond comparative truth’s reach
and have a life without contrasts
but effortless zeal,
with no coming-into-frame alerts
or residual awareness that is haunting.
I want to be beyond conclusions or surmise.
I want to be the foretelling of this suicide note
that has no want-to-be’s
but also is the telling of no lies . . .






No comments:

Post a Comment