also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Thursday, October 19, 2017

nuances of nature 10/19/17

I am the frontline facial of flash flood’s arrival,
meeting up with wet kisses
for the firstborns faces of a dusty land.
I am the sprouting forest treetops’ smile,
upon first sightings of the distant sun
on its sweeping in, full-blaze beaming.
I am evaporation’s make-a-wish vanishings,
hoping to return as endearing clouds,
giving offerings of rain-downs upon revival.
I am the hearsays of warm and cool thermals,
creating the moody high and low updrafts
and swirls of gossiping skies
and the bickering fallout of weather
either as the clear skies of silence presenting serene
or the noisy busloads of clouds rumbling in passing by.
I am the symphony of all creature sounds in choir
and not ever as an utterance,
or inaudible
or cast in vain.
I am the ushers of the wind as kneading,
for all vegetation is soothed, nurtured,
and formally full-massage served.
for I am all of the nuances of nature,
by gradations and distinctions,
humbly in the feast of sweeping accomplishment,
fulfilling in a mostly subtle
but animated worldly manner.




No comments:

Post a Comment