also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Tuesday, October 17, 2017

freeloader 10/17/17

I am the freeloader
I did not take to sweat on the brow
I am passive aggressive about a bullet to the head
I shy away from reality habits of necessity
I have an absentminded me,
as if forget-me-nots is my blue mood of blossom
I only have the logic of myself,
as a bystander to the now
not sure about birth as the beginning
or death as the be-all-end-all others seem to claim
I don’t get the righteous stand of governments
find the solemnity of politics only self serving
not sure formal education is not just for-profit bust
only pleased in a face-to-face daily-world existence
don’t get that money is essentially a short cut to anything
feel that rules and laws are attempts at mind dominance
and that water is both chalice and confessional
and that we imbibe of both, unnaturally
so that we can’t know what is sacred
when we are in the purchase mode
yet, I am, motivationally speaking, a freeloader
have yet to make up or pay back for what occurs
not sure what source-point addresses me that’s real
all of agreement seems to me to be a pretend
if it were up to me
I would take the life of a responder to a disaster
then any political enterprise as a supporter
or a presenter at any endorsed convention of means
or even to be with crazed audience
at any concert with promoted audience appeal
I am a freeloader.
I take breath, find way, don’t have excuses
and live beyond what means . . .




No comments:

Post a Comment