also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Wednesday, September 13, 2017

H to know 9/13/17

I am easy in the understand.
not so much always for the meaning
but surely for the feel.
every person I meet
is reading me a bedtime story
of their own choosing.
I make my environment comfortable
with their manner of presence,
their proximity from me,
and the rhythm and tonality of their speech.
somehow, my focus comes into frame
as if I said to myself, “once upon a time”,
and then they continue their story, per say.
grandly, I take up the swim of it.
I feel fluid, in the pool of their making.
exchanges do happen.
I may frolic, splash back, deep dive,
churn away, bask in the fluidity,
or chill in the temperate contrasts.
it would seem that listening is my cover.
swim gives me my next lines of response.
as is always the case,
I want to know where this water came from.
all people are the liquid of their journey.
maybe I just want to “h 2 kn0w” you . . .






No comments:

Post a Comment