also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Wednesday, August 16, 2017

what of realmness 8/16/17

I want for the fragrance of you.
for where you touch me deeply,
before the tree is a seed to be,
before the self is confined to secretly justify,
before, during and after the mind has become 
the apparent parade marshall 
to almost everything you do.
I am on the scent of the inner you.
I would not have let you task
or service your life in front of me.
At least not unless those actions
evidently evolved you before my eyes.
I want your rage candor,
to be of a vibration frankness,
as secrets of the wind
that dialogue with your breath.
take me to where you are empty-fullness.
as love is given to me freely from there,
even before truth existed as the powerful wings
of an eagle doing the work of clarity.
there are a thousand times in your life
I anonymously come up to you
and looked deeply into your eyes
and with that, unceremoniously touch you,
to remind you, to rejoice within yourself,
to re-enkindle sense of being,
to reflect upon your richness of soul fire
in the wilderness of a new moon night.
and be grateful for the warmth forthcoming,
be appreciative of your clean burn,
realize a connectivity,
without need of proof or linger.
we are a momentary oddity in time.
there is a oneness always inferred.
we are a realmness to be savored . . .



No comments:

Post a Comment