also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Friday, August 11, 2017

the closure as an opening 8/11/17

I close my eyes
the sweep of visual silence
the prayer of visual space not beckoning
refined in absentia
sweet, bathing in the sooth
images pass at a distance
as if wild horse of sight as thoroughbreds
I sight them as spirits
they read to me in the way of their passing
they have philosophy of graze and wander
somehow stanzas and chapter roll into me
eyes still closed as if abandoned
restful has wide-eyes internally
maybe I hear the sound
but also I broadly see the symphony of it
rhapsody as an instrument of it
breath rides with me as shotgun status
maybe a mind saddleless
either I go as a herd member
or send postcards my way
I would rather have mane on me
rather than cursory sent my way
this is a heaven
laying down with these feelings
as restful passage brought to light
vitality drinks from its source
I have an inner sight
that sees of the greater whole
my day vision is but a cane with a view
close your eyes to where we are one
images feed the big screen
that plays to no audience
but permits energetic participation
just from inner sight entry
we all drink from the same water
know me as yourself before H2O
I close my eyes to connect
an embrace of spirit comes to me
there is an intimacy beyond sensory aware
we are that flood evaporatively coming home . . .



No comments:

Post a Comment