also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Wednesday, August 2, 2017

money has no motive 8/2/17

money is the bible of nondisclosure
money has no past as memory
denominational ? is someone else’s point of view
if only money could make an autobiographical movie
psychology, as the study of humans
could have more deeply and rapidly advanced,
do I have to get dumb to make money?
do I have to not know where their money came from
that they used to pay me?
money, it seems has no past of interest
and plenty of future in my hands
with produce and other product I want backstory!
money? who’s asking?
as if money has no shadow, no past life,
no rhyme or reason to deductively pursue
the past for money is all magic, now in my hands
but I want to cross examine
I want the witness account, with all of the nuances,
the motives, the ploys, the subterfuge, in the reveal
the wicked truth standing tall,
shadowless in the sunlight
the cruxes, the demeaning paradoxes,
unabashed and undenied
the nitty-gritties from humanoid’s feelings they birthed
money is no snitch
but surely could be the cause or know of it,
for a truth-telling confessional of worth . . .



No comments:

Post a Comment