also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Saturday, August 5, 2017

ageless 8/5/17

I feel endlessly chaperoned by understanding
as if disguised as a need.
experience always working towards agreement.
it’s like I have overheard them talking
in the other room of me.
a false dependency lingers post their conversations.
sometimes I inwardly ask,
who are they to me?
some sort of consciousness siblings?
my supposed caring elders from within?
they seem to have made up a trust game
I assumed I was willing to play
even if there were vagaries to me
at certain points in time.
for some reason, I thought we were all one
but I seem to be drawn
where they don’t want to go.
they seem to change the topic,
end the conversation in a rightly manner,
claim no interest or otherwise preoccupied.
they don’t want me to have words.
experience becomes a deadpan of non-interest.
understanding doesn’t want me to use their cognitives.
maybe all I now have are expressionless feelings,
as if waking up
on top of the middle finger of a frozen foreign lake.
thin ice seems to be in all 360-directions.
yet the unbiased truth never freezes over.
it is a chilling sense of circumstance.
believing is skating off in some direction.
now has no future in thought.
quantum laughs at the notion of predicament.
next moments crowd the premise.
they will all shuffle on into eventuality.
I am from beyond the hands
that hold the book
that read me the story.
and I am too ageless
to be rendered by listening . . .



No comments:

Post a Comment