also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Friday, July 21, 2017

go know further 7/21/17

I don’t have a self.
I have the constancy of insatiability,
a haunting, a kibitzer,
a night sky filling the day,
steadfastness as the ever reframe,
invisibly held-at-gunpoint provoking,
at the affect of a gravity field called drawnness.
ascertainment is midbrain frontal.
I don’t have a story to tell.
I have no nouns, I can depend upon.
The stream never dries
and by my slightest reflection,
there appears to be a churning.
if I own it, it exists as a yearning.
if I try to explain it to others
I have it as a calling.
damned if I actually know
but I am along for the ride if nothing else.
I don’t have waiting rooms or time off.
on alert seems to be an inappropriate perspective.
can’t say I am adrenal about it at all.
just leaning into the breeze
and don’t for sure, know what is taking me along.
I could be standing quite still in front of you
and there is a fast train taking me somewhere inside.
sure I can look attentive and in response.
but all that is happening at the front desk of me.
behind closed doors, I come up for air
and try for words as if as a rendering.
try to think of doing a t.v. show
while riding on an invisible Harley.
I’m watching to road into the vista
while you think I am M.C.-ing as my self host.
it is the unwritten diary of a now
that does not stop for edification or account.
if verbiage, it is all run-on sentences, no punctuation.
either it is understood or passes as that breeze.
a self will gather moss as much as story to tell.
with this, go know further
unless you’re the motor too!






No comments:

Post a Comment