also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Wednesday, July 6, 2016

you or understanding 7/6/16

I gave away what I understand
to get to understanding.
I gave away understanding
to see who of me was doing that.
I asked myself of that,  
what that they of me were up to.
They responded with the question,
“why do you ask”?
I responded with a question,
“how does asking work?”
They respond with,
“who wants to know?”
I responded with,
“the me who does not want to get by,
just by doing understanding.”
They responded with,
“well who are you?”
And I responded with,
“ I am you,
before you just identified yourself by understanding.”
They responded with,
“I don’t know what you mean.”
I said, “exactly!
So how does that work for you?”
They respond with,
“well, I don’t know.”
So I said,
“so are we back together again?”
They said, “I guess,
but I don’t know for sure.”
I said, “great,
let’s play it as it comes our way then.”
They said, “you mean be who we are
and then play at understanding
as if it were an activity worth enjoying?"
And I said, “ya,
back to playing,
if you know what I mean.”




No comments:

Post a Comment