also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Tuesday, March 8, 2016

a work in progress 3/8/16

For me, there is detriment and also gushing.                                 Any sense of self-compassion that I had working for me,             is in meltdown, yet I am not afraid of this as my brokenness.
I am the encampment in need of otherwise approval.                  I am in need of a breakthrough                                                  after this as my private imprisonment                              resulted from my own over zealous self-guardianship.         Now I am reduced to the lowest common denominator             as self-maintenance has become a now preoccupation.                I am working against a consensus projection of myself.              I have many broken unsaid contracts                                     with the surround of friends in my life.                                 Their version of me has gone astray.                                      Even my own self-contract is totally out of balance.                    I am now a feature of some superficial constructionism           as persuasion into mental equivalency seems inevitable          and an angst eccentricity, I cannot avoid.                                   It is a strange blend of skillsets gained                                  from this time spent unavoidably doing them                       while watching myself in this process.                                          I wish I could just play a blackout anger card for now          and start from a sense of simpleminded square one, once again.  Consciousness is the only thing that really matters                and it precedes the appearance of all of this                               as if this at all that matters.                                                       My religion of self is in a mock state                                        but not without a deeper fervor                                                that precedes and surrounds all of this,                                    this apparent short-term mayhem.                                       What I am going to do, while also watching                                is dynamic but without a sense of enjoyment.                         Yes, it may be quite necessary                                                     as a healing crisis upon crisis of sorts.                                    Yes, I would go through all of this again                                      if it were clearly a necessity of soul.                                          No, I am not complaining, just setting a tone                          and a point of view to my search                                                for the deeper truth to come out of me.                                    No, I don’t really know what I am after.                                  But I will when it does, is clear to me as my spirit.                      I can’t help it, the conventions that I am breaking.                     I don’t mind the labor and display                                             of faults forthcoming.                                                              Who is it in me, of me, that is calling,                                       that requires this cleanse and the clearing                                 to my getting there.                                                                    The scale is sometimes overwhelming,                                        to be in this firestorm and yet not essentially burning.       What is it in our makeup that allows for the burn-ups              or the teardowns, the annihilations,                                         just short of total destruction                                                      to further define the clarity of spirit necessary                         for the one in each of us to be the moving on?                        We all are a work in progress.                                            Blessed is the process as I see with my eyes on fire,                 my soul humming in perfect pitch, and breath,                shared breath, as my wings to our oneness . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment