also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Thursday, January 28, 2016

awe 1/28/16

awe, I cannot tell you.
these words are debris,
running for cover as aftermath.
barometric pressure went karaoke soloist
inside my body’s sense of things.
I accidentally opened a box of synesthetic crayons.
my hot brain-hands are from a 4th dimension coloring.
I was in the dark room with the developer.
but before I had aftershock then aftereffects,
before the flood of sensory consequence,
before wonder had a frame of reference wagging me,
before amazement had the gathering place,
awe . . .
before recognition had its bones solidified,
this levitation had imaginary force-field action.
my aura spoke through me unpronounced.
I am white-hot frostbitten by circulating cosmic must.
wiggle went by so fast as waggle owns me.
I am now only aware of picking up these pieces.
the pieces of me, slain by awe,
as I am back in the fractures of time.
somewhere I am a saltlick
if you can, of your own accord,
find a sacred way to tongue me outside of time.

awe . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment