also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Wednesday, December 23, 2015

who of me handed me memories 12/23/15

who of me handed me these memories
memories, faint and foreign that come out of nowhere
a flood, yet having a shoreline feel
workings, towards familiar bodies of liquid consciousness
coming onto an inward focus as pronouncing
on a thought screen blocking out the sun of ongoings
as if these memories were just now prominent
though unannointed and unsung
this is the way that time wanders in scribblings for me
now knee deep in a current, both inviting and captivated
by a depth perception potent but vague of descriptives
this is the method, the obtrusive conspiracy
that the feet of my mind deep down stumble upon
for finding things below the surface by contact yet foreign
to knowing memoires recalled and in hand
that would never emerge staggering and jagged this way
I look down from outside myself at the surface reflecting
stirring more than the compliments of comprehension
that the evidential-side could eventually muster
no story appears to settle with delivered results
carbon-dating in this life is an outcast proposition
irrationality is buoyant towards a truth telling mode
I have nothing to say, not even to myself about this
it is as if I had left some part of me distantly there
and it has returned without premise or details
faint but definite attachment comes with this discovery
are all of us suspect to this as confounding remembrance?
no one shares from the brink or the eyes of what this is
my best explanation is dispositional, cluttered and vexing
assuming there is reason or audience besides myself
this could be a mala of topic beads seemingly recited
maybe rudder-ship of a task over-bound in redundancy
this seems to have no moving parts outside headiness
then why the sip, the venture to taste, the need to conclude?
each day is filled with these flurries as soft residence frenzy
it’s like I am bringing the work of my mind, home
who of me handed me these memories
that I am obliged to pander, prod, poke
and then, ponder . . . ?



No comments:

Post a Comment