also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Tuesday, December 15, 2015

the sound of silence beyond loud 12/15/15

From the great sense-cursive of constant hearing,
from within complex broadband to high pitched,
from treble shrill to base drone,
all done beyond decibel permission range,
I have come to hear, to blessedly hear,
a silence framed by a profoundness of sound.
Not a competing silence,
but a deafening silence
beyond all compulsions of loud.
A silence so loud that I sensed my death approaching
as I imminently heard it clearly closing in.
I had gone beyond what I believed to be
my capacity to hear.
Never in my life have I heard anything to compare.
I had reached the sensory end point.
It was the audible of death soon approaching,
like I was going into a comma brought on by sensing.
I could not take in any more without sense-drowning,
a close out of my awareness capacity.
There was not enough air of experience to survive.
I had no fallback sense of myself to rely on.
I was about to leave my body
and come to know of death first hand.
So this is the way it is
and I had nothing to say or respond.
This journey, well on its way and far along
and in that death forthcoming,
in the terminal signature of this overwhelming loud,
an opening appeared out of my complete surrender.
Like an unexpected eye of a hurricane,
amidst this swirl of terminating turmoil,
a center-point aperture opened through me
and I heard a silence beyond all sound.
It was beyond being dimensionally contained.
I had transcendent tears of completeness.
I knew of myself beyond separate as a person.
Reality was just a beneficent chessboard in play.
If I was the body heat
contacting a chess-piece on the move
then that was completely fine within my surrender.
The polarity of life’s center-point
had just moved within me
and I could never know of myself the same.
The now of the universe had passed through me directly.
I feel the steadfast and constancy of that ever-change.
Yes, I still know of the static-ness of experience we sense
but beyond what compels us to imagine a deeper truth,
it is there and it does exist.
And, I feel touched by it .
Yes, I take away the slim streamline experience of it
as if memory serves me that way.
But that source-point as if touched by lightning
teaches me, that the universe is a bigger trust
than understanding could allow.
But the sound of silence beyond loud
has given the small minded me
a sound-chord sense beyond experience’s enterprise.
In my livingness, I rest assured
that that sound of silence
passes through me and you
in fluid raptures of bliss-constancy . . .



No comments:

Post a Comment