also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Monday, November 2, 2015

The sound to source me 11/2/15

Your voice, simply sung.
Starts off that way in waves
as if for me to listen.
Then, I am hearing you.
Shortly, full penetration
sonically sweeps through me.
Thereafter the camouflage of audience
soon is gone.
Sure, the words stay sane
and mind-mingle.
As if as a fallback position,
I’m listening.
But somewhere early on,
those words undressed.
Their sound standing there bare,
passed through me.
Enraptured with deep-draw permission,
your voice, vocalized,
takes up my spirit,
singing my heart-say,
from my eternal soulful unsaidness.
Words that had never found sound
as an upwelling
are now within me.
Not those words
but your sounding with them,
coronates me,
expanding and ascending.
Your sound lip-syncs
my emotional soulful plea.
Meltdowns from your voice
awakens this in me
as the deep-speak
of my emotional necessity.  
Emotions through your calling,
are this river coming alive,
as that sounding
is my consciousness awakening.
You are singing,
maybe for the first time,
clearly within me.
Delivering me from my silent truth.
This, the sound to source me,
myself in full harmony,
to follow . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment