also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Tuesday, November 3, 2015

The birth of re-imagining 11/3/15

Imaging, in a visual sense, is all flatware,
as a cutout wide-eyed view
from the almost invisible whole.

Meaning is just a bug splat
on the pretend windshield
in our world of traveling
from a ‘here’ to a ‘there’.

Retention is a recycler’s dream,
having no origin to speak from directly.

Where there is a ‘here’ as it is,
it had no life as a ‘there’, 
for it had no time even if only as for a ‘now’
and that ‘now’ was never observational.

If I am of the consciousness and incentive
to take a breath
then I am the inertia of that presence,
preoccupied with directive attention
and a summational effort.

Living is very frontal,
yet existence, face to face,
somehow of itself offers a glimpse of beyond.

Light is the sound part of the universe whispering.

Talking to a self of me is to channel ignorance
as long as I am only involved as its listener.

Next thoughts are pebbles quickly splashing
then slowly sinking
into an intimate boundless ponder.

Circumstance is the apparel we all put on
to go to a party featuring the ever-beyond.

Reality is like a yawn contagion
of Machiavellian proportions,
doing the wave to shared awareness.

Being in traffic is saying the rosary of oneness
as a prayer of unintentional togetherness
and yet confoundedly oversimplified.

Happiness is leaving my being behind
for the expression of oneness shared.

If I’m beaming, I am not alone.
I am invitaionally multi-dimensional.

I don’t think I am virtually sensitive enough
or gifted with horrific dispositional skills
to fully experience the edginess
of the crack of dawn.

When I besiege as to implore, I lay down
on the back side of my keen awareness,
I open and expose
the depth of my sensitivity upwards
and I plead with the alpha god
to stand over me,
and glance and sniff in my direction.

Bothering with details
is a form of intimate preening, self-applied.

We have ‘now’ as a banquet
in which we try to time honor eternity.

What you think, is the bed cover.
What you feel is your blankey.
Who you claim you are, is the top sheet.
And who you really are,
is the heavenly embodiment
asleep underneath it all . . .



No comments:

Post a Comment