also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Friday, November 27, 2015

not one word of it 11/27/15

I’ve come to throw words at it.
I have thrown brick-words at it.
I’ve flown dove-words by it.
I’ve driven opalescent fast
white car words by it.
I tried super fine print words,
A.M. radio words, billboard words,
blimp words, sky written profanity words, 
breaking news words,
all within their own context
of attention-grabbing seductive environments 
and got nothing.
Then I tried a change of perception.
I tried ancient golden words,
multiple font bonanza words,
pheromone enhanced words,
from mother’s lips words,
broken birdwing words,
heartbreaking words,
lip-sync words from action heroes,
words from bat cave engravings,
volcanic ash spontaneous inscription words, 
suicide note left behind words,
and nothing.
Another change of perception came to mind.
I tried words without specific meaning,
words with missing letters,
sung words in babbling languages, 
unpronounceable words,
freshly invented words,
and words the likes of which
are not of our species origin
with no response forthcoming
or even vaguely evident
from any dimension surrounding me.
Finally, I had to, out of exasperation
concede to another approach.
Maybe, just maybe, I am a part of the it
that I so desperately claimed
was separate from me.
Maybe in my subjective oneness
with that so called it,
I am to discover
that there are no words
in the way of oneness.
There is no deliverance to another
outside of oneness.
There is no deliverance,
even there is no other.
The riddle of language precludes oneness
and preoccupies us with audience
to our oneness of selves.
Now, I go hum in the rain,
make angels in the snow,
drink water and feel blessed
by the chorus from tides.
Now, has me in sight
and words are a wardrobe
to be disrobed . . .



No comments:

Post a Comment