also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Thursday, November 5, 2015

and just swoon 11/5/15

I am laughing but not moving my body.
I have a smile that has no face.
Feel uplifted like on laughing gas.
Sitting right here, ponderously floating,
dizzy with buzzy wonder.
My focus has hardly handle-able grandeur.
There is no reason for laughing in my mind.
Who goes there for themselves at a time like this?
Every breath provides further applause,
exhausted in the joy
but still trying to keep my balance.
This is the inner blush moment,
right after a Ferris-wheel-rollercoaster ride
yet without all of the hassle of movement to get here.
I feel like I am petting every creature of thought
that I will ever immediately come to know.  
I could be spinning spools of thread
as liquid confetti confoundedly rising.
I want to air lift every one's mood
without them identifying it as such.
I want all shadows to exist as ripe feathers
for the tickling with every glance at anything.
This can’t be but I’m feeling dead drunk on the inhale
and sobered up with every exhale!
This must be inebriated sobriety at its finest.
Everything said is a run-on sentence in my mind.
Even so, the buzz keeps moving along
but I’m still slightly dingy with delight.
My head is top heavy with bliss.
I may need to go lay down

and just swoon some instead . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment