also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Thursday, October 29, 2015

why do you mind? 10/29/15

I don’t want to know knowledge that way. 
I don’t want recognition making conclusions for me 
for what is before me. 
I don’t want cognition as my right hand. 
I want my senses free and clear without definitiveness curtailing what I could feel. 
I want to be left alone until I am part of everything. 
I want how I am then to be integrative beyond relational. 
I want what knowing could do to be afterthought, 
not a short cut to being with and part of. 
I don’t want knowledge to be a monolith of importance to me or a load of informational storage 
where I have become the curator or the custodian 
or the factual epitaph. 
I want knowing to be full-empty of passion as flow. 
I don’t want labels or categorical order 
to be superimposed for my assumed convenience. 
I want immersion in the hologram, 
the simplicity of multitasking as organic. 
I want nuance and sensitivity to blend me. 
I don’t want history as rhetoric delivered. 
I want the implied rules of holism 
to be evident and trustworthy. 
Each one of us is egolessly greater 
than the sum of the whole 
but we are all of that same, 
set apart but not separate. 
I want the think to be alive 
but not conclusionary in nature. 
I want movement in both mind and body 
to be governed by the outside of time heart. 
I don’t want to be labored with attention 
done in any other way. 
I want to be awake to the song, 
fall asleep to the song, 
and arise to the song 
as it comes to be the hum of me. 
Why do you mind? . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment