also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Sunday, October 4, 2015

the chain of custody 10/4/15

The chain of custody, I wear in my mouth.
It is the shackles formed into words.
They preach about the imprisonment
without really naming names.
Everything said is in topical code.
I am a convict of the mind.
I think and act like a criminal.
I have had the life of leading others into a life of crime.
They too, think and act like I do.
We are all of this collusion to get ours!
We exist as a crime ring
and we exploit as best as we can.
We are into jaded perception,
and conclusions as a death trap.
We would gladly take from you,
your spirit and nature
and force you into a life of reality as crime.
Our drugs of preference are,
you living in judgment,
feeling alone and separate from any others,
that you have a story
as your version for the life you have,
that common sense and logic are big brother watching,
that your are part of an entitled species
and damn well proud to be so,
and that your think is the strong arm or muscle you need
to impose on everything around you.
We, as criminals, have the power to say
and to be exactly as we like it.
The prison of existence that we live in,
then doesn’t seem so bad at all.
As long as we exhibit this chain of custody

with pride, power and rule . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment