also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Wednesday, October 28, 2015

oneness with ease 10/28/15

I look at that part of me
that densifies and substantiates.
It, of itself, is a long circumventive road
made up of mountainous as effortful style points,
to get from a here to a there.
To know this by taking form as a cause
is a crucifixion by act-out reductionism.
Words are pebbledom
on the long and weary road of understanding.
It is a mind made menial to observe
from audience genes dressed in sensory apparel.
Language is the wardrobe.
Self-consciousness is the mirror.
Reality as a viewpoint is a frail and representational.
True consciousness is not this
audience participation disease.
In my heart of hearts,
I have no separation,
no experience and no wants to need.
Before I had words,

I came from oneness with ease . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment