also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Friday, September 18, 2015

restaurant of conversation 9/18/15

Often, I get an inkling for a restaurant of conversation.
No, something more than just a lip service drive-thru.
Wanting something with a sit down, face to face, 
kind of getting, with a table for two 
and a menu of spontaneity in hand.
I am looking for a salad of tonal exchanges 
with a tasty dressing of mutuality, 
a side order of catch-up with shares of laughter, 
and a main dish of intimacy served with warm-heartedness.
All in all, I am looking forward to an ambiance 
of delicious un-said-ness and privately, 
a presence of chew and delight.
So when do I get to sit with a chef of anyone, 
in their restaurant of being?


No comments:

Post a Comment