also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Tuesday, September 22, 2015

gone looking 9/22/15

gone looking for soul
it’s always on the daily list of things to do
hardly makes the top five though
not sure where to look
or thought maybe there but not!
the calling lingers without reprieve
however once found
discovered it was not a commodity
it really wasn’t an acquisition
nothing to posterize or finally own
not apparel, or lingo to use
but the calling cannot be dismissed
no matter my attention span
or indulgence otherwise
still continues as if drawn towards
still, gone looking for soul
somewhat empty to fill
how to premise for the search
tried suppositions falsely claimed
created inner dialogue for clearance
thought I could self mentor by learning
understanding opened doors but still
not the same as deep fragrance that fills me
not at all like ocean floats me home
not anywhere like the light of my being guides me
not soul immersed in connectivity forthcoming
really, looking for soul

I guess in all honesty, to find me . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment