also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Wednesday, August 12, 2015

You brought me to tears 8/12/15



You brought me to tears, 
first yours, as oncoming. 
I have a sense for your welling 
but I don’t know why or what is the source within you 
but the welling is building. 
It is like a variation of the yawn contagion onto me. 
Your welling beckons my welling in sequence 
but I thought I had no reason, 
where it appears to me 
that you must have had a cause and did, 
I am compelled to follow. 
Your tears, I am in response too, 
as if your face is my face yet face to face. 
My tears, I am not sure the sanity 
or the emotional whereabouts that makes that so for me 
but I am truly heart felt grateful and do not know why. 
Yes I feel expanded. 
I am loving you up in support 
without knowledge of any of your circumstances. 
I am sort of startled at my combustibility 
but pleased to participate. 
My life is richer in depth because of your gifting me with this, 
your intimate presence. 
You brought me to tears 
and I worship with the emptiness 
and the sacredness of this innocence, 
shared and forthcoming . . .



No comments:

Post a Comment