also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Wednesday, July 8, 2015

unknown to me 7/8/15

People become friends over time.
They discover the gems that were buried
within each others’ vast vault of being.
People bond over these findings as feelings.
They execute and retrieve facets of reflection
to reinforce the inward brilliance received.
Maybe not realizing the deep harmonies
shared behind these evidentials.
My devotion and dedication
to what is obvious to me about you.
That which only disguised my self love
from me is permittedly revealed
by your very presence
as we are in oneness together.
That grandly invites me to share likewise
from my inner self.
That inner richness of radiance to share
beaconed by your gracious entry into my life
would have been otherwise
unknown to me . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment