also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Saturday, July 4, 2015

our mutuality 7/4/15

My senses are my prison bars. 
They prohibit me by what I believe to be so. 
As recognition is my grip, I stand here withheld, 
proving my existence with an endless download of smallness in validation. 
This cellular chamber does not sing my heart. 
I feel for these confines 
as if I am in a paperweight 
of another life of edifice and small-mindedness handling me as function. 
I wanted a species of togetherness, not of sensory binds. 
I aspired to a time-space where language is not needed, 
where all eyes are everywhere as one, 
as if view was questioned as actually a necessary means. 
To be of a medium where touch is absent, 
replaced by the oneness of together-feel. 
To be where focus is always in all ways the whole 
and attention is a communing from the one heart. 
To rise up from our reality syndrome, 
to be the fibers of drawnness 
that go beyond the provocations and the account. 
Yet in a quantum sense, 
all our worldly props are vibratory instruments of play. 
The sound of harmony stirs our mutuality of soul. 
For then, my prison is a cup of tea, 
served to sip on this journey into one 
yet while still infatuated with listening 
that is of the oneness, calling . . .



No comments:

Post a Comment