also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Wednesday, July 1, 2015

One pass, swift blade part 2 of 3 7/1/15

“I need to get out of here.”
Who of me said that?
You of me, standing in my blind spot,
dragging me across a beam high above forever,
throwing light and images that land
like casseroles across the soulless flat floor of me
lying there in small heaps.
These images, they come full blown,
then pass me by.
They hit no one.
But my consciousness is like this solid floor,
to gather the heap,
to remind me to catch my breath,
to die in your arms,
all of your arms that run out of your tears into arms,
eventually up streaming me
to save me against time’s down pooling attempt
at drowning me.
Now fighting for meaningful air
in these current images coming my way.
Hear me say these things to your most concerned face.
“I am pregnant with destiny.
I have balls and I wear a dress.
My milk is coming to meet the need.”
I am not at the core of this that is wagging me,
hanging on to me.
I am clutching with my senses,
riding out the force that grips me
as I am actually gripping it as myself.
Please help me to find me rocks,
anything solid to hit my head against,
something in my face for me to bite.
My voice is molting into murmurs.
There is dust gathering in my lungs.
My teeth feel like pebbles in a dry stream-bed.
My personal anatomy is filled with enigmas
as a shrine across the landsite of me.
I am mementos to landmark my identity.
It is like a twister has blown through,
up out my spine, off the top of me
while I am still looking for my spirit
as undisturbed jewels,
using these panning tasks of recognition,
leaving no scent unchecked,
across familiarity’s delicate wash.
Yes, my d.n.a. is still swarming
like a nest of disturbed fire ants,
all wondering if their queen lives
while I am fighting off my sense of separation,
still contending with my best and my worst
as a human posse within me is running down
the meaning of life right in my face.
With fists hurting me in that search,
I am so fast back out of the top of my head again,
looking down at my mind, like a whipped mule,
empty-staring at the scars of thoughts,
wearing the stretch marks
from under judgment’s load.


No comments:

Post a Comment