also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Thursday, July 9, 2015

Experience is a wackjob 7/9/15

Much of my experience of living is undermined by the myopia of the methods I use in the experiential process. All of my senses are inherently trained in this, a self-audience style. I use all of the space around me as a sensory means in a presuming way of self-declaration towards my separateness from what I am experiencing. I feature an assumption of self-entitlement in that everything on the planet is staged for this, my empirical benefit. It’s like Columbus discovering America but it's me doing the same dumbass thing! If I am to learn from experience, I only feature a method from understanding, which in turn, does not bring me into oneness with much anything around me. Of course then I use the furthering method of conversation to confirm, in a way of report and exchange in which separateness is an unassailed assumption passed along and further ongoing maintained. Most of human language is this ardent depiction, superficial but possibly descriptive, and loosely gathered but an inevitable account, all of which is premised distancing in its accepted regard. And then, to top that off, any chance at empathy on my part is susceptible to be first person phenominalize internally by me before any spoken word is even launched. True immersion into something like telepathy has to first suffer through this rigor and circumstance of portrayal account. Language, even in the best of circumstance, vaguely provides a notion of alignment but does not essentially invite or express a shared embodiment. Language of any sort, as an extraction of understanding, does not feature self-immersion. Any coherence possible also features a self-possessed insularity as a safe regard as if I am saying like, “I am in an ocean,” but actually I am in a boat only on the surface of that ocean. So what’s the difference, it’s still me? My lead connection to any inquiry of anything, features principles of distance and evidence of separation as assumptions to be both initially and passively agreed upon. My mindfulness is then a meeting place where those articulations as separates convene. From there, I have time as my witness and space as close bystanders to these, my empirical needs. Cognition is then formally readied to exist as my go-between. I am steadfast solemn and solo in this, in my agreement to agree. My sense of knowledgably joining, is to bring that agreement as a shared working premise, to be furthered along. Any assortment of details will then confidently supports this premise and give acceptable structure to this, as my cognitive cause. Experience as operational by these means, is a dumb down and a deathtrap to furthering consciousness. As a rendered, conclusionary world, this, of itself, is excess baggage to higher mind since every conclusion is burdened with these assumptions of method and understanding that carry false techniques as their essential presumptive audience means. Experience, as retention by these ongoing habits, has already passed the point of progress for legitimate evolutionary returns. How did experience get to be such a wackjob towards higher consciousness as our existence?


No comments:

Post a Comment