also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Sunday, July 19, 2015

bark all I want 7/19/15

What was so sacred that grimy time now hands me the remains? Who shoves the stifles of now into my face with a grasp of a sharp harsh silence vacantly stinking up my questions into reeking distractive confusion? Why bother me now with this inner discourse to bolster my self-awareness when there is no one to battle with but the likes of my self-dialogue’s response? Give me my last out breath back and let’s end this. Everything that is light going forward is a dead end street coming back. Why do I use the whiplash of the future to fill the vacancy of the past in its haunting? It’s all cake to me and I have no mouth for it. Mouth is mind with no boundaries, no means of enjoyment, no manner of chew, no matter of chatter, and no intake worth the bother. Experience is a fast road’s view, all whiz and fury, and when I slow down to thoughts and feelings, it’s litter and refuse, strewn everywhere, a next step might take me. I have a god-forsaken view and I am claiming it’s not my mess to clean it up! All of my life force is in the rebellion of ’why-wake-me-up-to-this’ view. I’d rather be reactive then go home to self-reliant. I don’t know why that is so but it’s none of your business! So get out of my face with this now shit. My own now is ventilation and seethe. And I have the fuel to continue it until I fall asleep. And I don’t need a you to continue to mark off my territory of low self worth. I will bark all I want and no one yet is going to get the reality tree I piss on or the collar that captures, off of and away from me!



No comments:

Post a Comment