also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Friday, June 12, 2015

Why would I think that way? 6/12/15

When I think this somewhat odd way, what is it about that that thoroughly gets me? It is like, for example, the feeling of driving in the universe by just riding in my car. This has a special expansive grip I never saw coming. Next, giving complete grand sight fulfillment to whatever it is that I am looking at, seems ass backwards in that I am trained for the world to impress me, not me to share my delight with any next thing that visually comes into view. Okay, then me, as having empathy for others because they are part of the shared expression of myself. I have no training or cultural heritage for this to be the case and yet from a feeling source within, this sometimes is unexpectedly true. There was a time in my life where common sense seemed like a given but eventually and steadily, demystifying the gravity of common sense became a truer path of my self-dialogue. For me to realize that nothing is always everywhere and potentially filled with something yet undisclosed, is grounds for curiosity, intuition, and an expanded sense of how my limited style for comprehension traps me into a prison of familiarity. A further example, and this is how crazy my think can get: experience is a posterized reality format that is historical and resultive but not really imminently current. All events accounted for are of a rendered conclusionary nature. Also for me, when desire becomes monotony, I may come to realize the source of my initial projection. From my human perspective, nothing is as constant as when inconsistency is the discovery and that the whole of truth does not fully exist in time dimensions. Using the external world to signal the emotional moods of my own being is a false assumption and a projective assignment on my part. Weirdly, all solids, when infinitesimally broken down, are actually disguised fluids of sound. All of my sensory world has been falsely recruited into conclusions, that in general, are what I perceive as coming to me on my referential terms rather than I actually go and immersively be within it. This is my false assumption that I never have really challenged, well, before now. That for me, in this kind of think state, remedy is undiscoverable rhapsody. Religion is looking into a mirror and believing in myself to look that way all day. And lastly, spirituality, for me, has no edges and no surface. What am I to do, when this kind of think truly gets into me as a deeper sense of knowing myself? . . .




No comments:

Post a Comment