also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Wednesday, June 17, 2015

what words do 6/17/15

I want to go where I am before words,
before where words are curious faces
staring down at me with inquiry,
as if I am coming out of a coma
and need to verbally account for myself.
I want to go where recognition
as the P.A. system cannot find me,
to a place in nature where I am part
of the choir of beings, all singing together,
where the universal language spoken
between rocks and trees,
the sky and water and the breeze
is an incessant universal language
and I can speak it freely.
I want to go away from words,
where words were placards
that had their moments and then tossed,
abandoned on the floors of conversations passed,
and drying in the blood of memory.
Where words as poignancies, struck with venom
and now are vacant as darkness has come and gone on.
Maybe I am saying I want to go beyond words,
beyond the keepsakes of words,
beyond the safe deposit box of meanings.
I want to go beyond
the trampoline woven of words.
I wanted from them,
the leap that never lands again.
And when I come back to words,
I want them all to have a new life of their own,
to not be domesticated,
to not seek the solace of human understanding,
just to be as free fall entities
caring the weight of their responses into the universe.
Having the life of noetic nomadic utterances,
honorably present as ever presenting.
Yet what words do (?),
that they would seek the launch of speak
and surrender to be in service
to the human mind becoming as discourse,
is as if to pass the gift to us,
this sacred gift from them,
the gift of meaningfulness
carried by them, ever forward.


No comments:

Post a Comment