also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Monday, June 15, 2015

Two Brown Moons 6/15/15

She leans her two brown moons
against the inside wall of her blouse.
My family is,
a long generational line of hand-me-down
ever fine fabric makers.
Others of my clam have the hand skills,
for the weaving, I mean.
I, only with the lips of my eyes from now on,
before my juicy virtuousness is lost.                                 
Faint memories as flooding impulses
re-blend with strong physical cues.
I can't see them, those moons long enough
to satisfy or satiate.
This same engaging tune, revived as a disguise
plays over and over in my head
as a humming background for extending my view.
I am infatuated, seduced into obsession
with the slow burn of this billboard image.
My lips weave intentional fabric with my breath
to be near for brown moons' proximity.
I have acre upon acre of innocence
looking flush against these pressing
but faint memories.
Whole parts of me come into a soothing light,
generated from within but seeking closure.
I do not now know what that truly means
but I journey inwardly across the landscape
lit by two brown moons,
lead by inner forces that take me
where I need to go
to know more clearly, a deeper way of being.



No comments:

Post a Comment