also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Monday, June 1, 2015

Secrets To My Man 6/1/15

Closing your eyes, turns on my closet light,
looking for you, somehow inside me.
Where your hormones push into action,
my inner-voiced four-year-old self asks how.                      
When we share a lucid dream,
our mothers must have made a matchmaking pact.
When you play your lung accordion,
your song of laughter defies my gravity.
Where aging slowly fades your perspective,
I am a resin of compassion.
Where your sensory experience honestly bores me,
I give you my riddle of masturbation.
Where you are the body of an animal,
I sit in the lap of my father reading to me.
I have a private bank account,
where I covet the earnings of your breath.
At night I slip into the perfume of your capillary fatigue,
sleeping on a bear rug close to your fire.
There are times when your erection loads my camera,
eventually, shoots my film.
Every mouthful of food you unconsciously eat,
sooner or later I give to the goodwill.
Where you are the miracle of life to yourself,
creates for me, a sacred space from within . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment