also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Thursday, June 25, 2015

Mother Of My Nightmares 6/25/15

I had wandered into where 
we have what we have in common. 
Although I was disguised as lost 
and she was purposely unattentive. 
Through the benediction of my senses directed 
and she as unrelentlessly tracking, 
we have struggled fatefully towards each other. 
Our communication is this third party of dreams. 
We have portrayed ourselves 
as cross-adversaries of the same quest. 
In my darkened room, 
in my darkest mood, 
I take off the costume of my imaging. 
I then embrace the void within, 
only then to discover 
that the mother of my nightmares 
has undressed herself in my mind 
while I was taking off my meanings . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment