also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Wednesday, June 3, 2015

I wondered about you 6/3/15

Last night I had this dream.
And in this dream,
I was masturbating right next to you.
And you, upon discovery,
were masturbating right next to me.
Well actually,
when I fully recognized what was happening,
I was masturbating with your body
and you were masturbating with my body.
Well really,
when I thought about what we were doing,
I realized that I was making love to your body
with my body and you were making love
to my body with your body.
So, what really turned out to be happening
when I felt inside was
that I was using my body and your body
to make love to you
and you were using your body and my body
to make love to me.
Then I woke up
and I could feel that I was in a kind of cold sweat
though I felt warm inside.
I felt close
and I wondered about you . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment