also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Saturday, May 23, 2015

Where one finds oneself 5/23/15

Today I want to be a slugfest
playing a piano melodiously.
I want all of the articulation possible
but without the precursor of effort as the surround.
I want to be wrapped in the weave of trust
that play with others generates.
I want to be free and clear
into the next moment unceasingly.
I want to accept next breath
as an opportunity to express the joy of being.
I want to feel the connection with everyone
even though we just got done holding hands
all together worldwide.
I want the innocence of zest
in a pass-it-forward kind of way.
I want it to be that we all agreed
to give up on wrapping paper and special days
and just gift of ourselves into every next moment.
I want it to be that there are no events any more
but there is sacred ceremony
in every moment moving forward.
I want out of want.
No future promises for anything.
This moment bears the light necessary to see.
Everything passes through me
without experience’s directorship impressing me.
There are no edges or boundaries or objects
that are separated into a meaningful life.
All is the bearer of all
without differentiation as my guide.
What I feel has no more words to say,
where one finds oneself in the all of oneness . . .






No comments:

Post a Comment