also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Tuesday, April 14, 2015

To this 4/14/15

I cry through this sweet veil of a tear-filled flood over me,
every instant soaking in realizations, getting me lighter.

The caress of pressing immediacies from these feelings 
is lifting me into an unpronounceable vastness. 
There is a whirling blur embracing me without gravity, 
filling me with the rush of inexpressible blissful stanzas. 
I have no time measures of persistency pressing. 
Every moment is floating on this same river, 
through me yet going out in all directions, 
so smooth-seamlessly in concentric melodic symmetries. 
Those of heavy hearts all around me are awakening, 
weightlessly pronounced in sky bound ways. 
There are no boundaries worth depiction 
when in connection with the combust of this oneness. 
I am resounding in this eternal motion of motionless, 
way beyond what could be construed as sensory aware. 
I have no carnal frame for the way of it embracing. 
I give from the smallness of my all, humbly, 
only to discover the frailness with which 
I held myself apart from this, for then, 
as of an awkwardness awakening to now. 
I was the privilege of my ignorance, 
from then to now to have neither seen nor said any more. 
But what is said to me in this now is repeatable. 
Dive over waterfalls for growing wings to sprout. 
Realize forests are unceasing group hugs that await. 
Everyone singing at once, is all there ever was 
to truly listening as voracious inhaled octaves are overtones, 
absorbing the above and the beyond. 
Containment, as self and story were wardrobes 
that freely have fallen and are spent. 
Breath breathes me with buoyancy towards engorgement. 
The myth of knowing from highs and lows has vanished in the ever-flows. 
What it is to the experience of this is an envelopment of expansiveness. 
Synchronizing maestros of the moment are evident, 
giving up of themselves within their presence absorbed, absolved and gone. 
To this, there is nothing more in our oneness to ever search for words, 
ever in words for me to say . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment