also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Saturday, April 18, 2015

Ongoing as you 4/18/15

There is this place in you, ongoing, 
where you are welding a triumphant statue into a feminine spire, 
glass blowing a forever sunset of a view, 
shoeing wild horses to run on into the uninhabited sky with the wind, 
painting with a single hair brush, a spider web to catch droplets of mist, 
assembling a ship in a bottle, piece by piece, to toss into the sea, 
just for its journey of self, 
preening an invisible golden eagle’s wings specifically for new moon night flights, 
raking brightly colored fall leaves into a heaven of a mountain’s overview, 
playing magical drums with fingers that come out of your soul to do so. 
I spy on that place within you, 
where all of this simultaneously occurs.
I take small pieces of self permission and the wisdom of emptiness from you 
by these means of observation you have offered me. 
There is this place in you ongoing. 
It has a wood-burning stove of self-love. 
Trees lay down their lives to be of your assistance. 
Delight seeps through from your inner silence by your presence shared. 
I have no memory of any of this. 
It is always freshly in the moment for me to first person spy on that place within you. 
You have gifted me with that entry. 
My life, going forward, always has this playing somewhere within me 
as I am now allowed to be within that sacred space, 
ongoing as you . . .



No comments:

Post a Comment