also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Sunday, April 5, 2015

Leaving Separation Without Words 4/5/15

Walking the path that walks me back, breathing near where I left my last breath, I meet you having no memory to interrupt our knowing each other in this now. We have always been slowly disrobing in each other's presence hoping for a clear cool night under the comforter of shared contentment. You have walked me down life's path and I have appeared to have no gratitude. You have blessed me with your undying support. My faith in humanity has been fully indulged through you. I owe my life to you but our future was already spoken before I met you. I have no words for our loving. If I have been carried upon your shoulders then allow me now to ground you in a new way. If my faith in you was that bond, than let's break all ties and free-fall beyond agreement's safe. If your support has shielded me from life than let's not presuppose life's value needs protection for I go on without our togetherness to hide in. Our time together is a contestant of its own means. Until now, I have held you as separate and supportive. May we never create this occasion to meet again. My breath is from you. I renounce walking into the future facing our past. I walk through you as you through me. Together we take off each other's clothes of separateness and leave behind these contrivances then put forth into words . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment