also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Monday, April 13, 2015

if this is how 4/13/15

this is how I feel for my version of you: it feels to me like the misuse of a pipe dream that became a white cane, going forwards deeply into your pastlives searching for a very distant history that plays prominently in your life this time around.

this is how I feel for my version of you: it feels to me like you may feel like the soup ladle that became an arm extension to sip the liquid of stock tears that you could not cry openly.

this is how I feel for my version of you: it feels to me like you may find yourself as the unselfconscious face, to be in need as a selfless greeter to a newborn Kleenex box eager in its growing pop up posture of service.

this is how I feel for my version of you: it feels to me like you may further find yourself to be as a reservoir dam that both permits and withholds yet surveying the logjam of past premises pool face surfacing in your holding tank mood.

this is how I feel for my version of you: it feels to me like this and what am I to do knowing this and helpless to assist.





No comments:

Post a Comment