also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Friday, April 10, 2015

Ever present and ongoing 4/10/15

I live inside your not communicating to me.
I know that place in you.
It has life, avid, lucid but concealed.
It may never surface in this world as real.
But it lives consciously in our awareness.
It has impulses and suppressed drives.
It knows me intimately but not consummately.
It has fresh air we secretly breath
and know where we are with each other.
We have moments outside of time.
They are refreshed and deliberate.
They awaken to spirit upheld yet withheld.
No one may ever know this truth between us.
It has never made it to words straightforwardly.
So much of life’s intentions and obligations
would have to be set aside
just to have that conversation face to face.
There is no act that would satisfy
the shared thirst that is activated.
Maybe a week together
without clothes, speech or exterior senses
would make the statement more clearly ongoing,
would enunciate the calling to its source,
would reclaim that part of me that dwells in you
that I so dearly miss in myself and likewise.
The interface is sacred and profoundly infrequent.
The call outs from soul go on at times unanswered
but not without reprieve.
There is an enormity to our closeness.
Maybe that is filled with undeniable trust
beyond the physical or the time-binds,
or the overwhelm of preoccupations
that otherwise fill our lives
away from this ovum of shared Siamese of spirit.
All of my singular frustration gives way
to this constancy of access to shared spirit.
We have a frequency of residence,
etheric but ever present and ongoing . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment