also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Monday, April 27, 2015

Dare Not Shy 4/27/15

She reaches down my throat, grabs whatever speech was coming, so that I feel an in-womb connection for her. Reminds me of memories of my first kitten as singular moments of trust amidst all this immediate nervousness. There is an abounding cathedral around me, and a simple tone from within it, that its knowing is what frightens me. Where my daydreams are now fearful to acknowledge her penetrative presence, I will risk a look her way. She grabs my glance with her eyes. I pull away is evidence of how apprehensive I feel. She will use this against me as I wait for the onslaught to overwhelm me. She will rip out the tongue of my platitudes. I can't risk another glance without the possibility of open wounds. I put my palms towards her fire as a gesture of curiosity. Movement from my body is ever subtly shaking to hold itself still. I am lying in a tub of simple feelings, hoping this will eventually cleanse my nerves. I stand up to reach my hands towards hers, sending my eyes as seconds, but she is gone. I am a fool to think she ever was. My phantom tongueless state is my only memory, yet I feel fatigue, the aftereffects of adrenalin, displaced by this psuedo world of daydreams that informed me. But I am closer to I dare not shy, even if it was a daydream with only my inner consequence. She was real to me. There will be others. Soon I will have my legs under me, and some day, my wings, and the lucid breeze from her within me and then there will be others to sky me. . .


No comments:

Post a Comment